- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Jen wrote: " Jackie, all of your patterns are wonderful, this one is also amazing! Thank you so much! "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Can you believe it is almost time to finish the formal part of the KAL for I Heart Filet Scarf? If by chance you have not yet gotten the pattern, all KnitHeartStrings members can still download it for free before Jan … Continue reading
Knitters – Don’t try this with most lace! It’s usually not an Upside Down World in lace without some design finesse. Filet lace is an exception to the norm that rows cannot just be knit in reverse order to produce … Continue reading
2014 brings new membership options and features to KnitHeartStrings. Here is a side-by-side comparison of the membership subscription plans now available and what is included in each. Comparison of Membership Subscription Plans Limited Content (free) Basic Level Premium Membership Fee … Continue reading
Happy birthday to you … Happy birthday to you … Happy birthday to YOU! Let me know your birthday to receive a gift and a wish! Make sure you have your birthday month included in your Member Profile. At the … Continue reading
when wrong is right The pattern instructions for I Heart Filet Lace refer to right side and wrong side rows. This is typical terminology when referring to fabric. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have to make a choice in deciding which … Continue reading
Please Login to view this Content. (Not a member? Join Today!)
Life happens. I for one certainly know that and I certainly don’t want the lack of a pattern you purchased at KnitHeartStrings to interfere with your knitting! Maybe you were not able to download your e-Pattern purchase before the link … Continue reading