- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Patty T wrote: "I really like the new [premium level] annual option! ... This is a wonderful way to show our support for all the "freebies" that you have given us over the years. Thanks, Jackie!"
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Did you know that corn is used to make yarn? While here in the high plains of Colorado, I love to see the corn fields. I don’t think this corn is destined to make yarn (this is basically cattle country … Continue reading
I call the method used to make this stitch “cross looped”. It’s lace-like because of it’s openness, but not technically lace. I guess we will refer to it as non-lace lace. How are you coming along on this month’s KAL … Continue reading
Yes, that is plural — there are 2 prizes for July! I am feeling generous (and thankful), as have so many of our KnitHeartStrings members been in their participation, sharing and support. I couldn’t keep KnitHeartStrings going without you! Comment … Continue reading