- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Linda B wrote: " I so enjoy your tips that like today I went to review one. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent. The fact that you give everyone a chance to enjoy your patterns and knowledge is truly a blessing, as some might not be able to afford to purchase because of personal issues. This way it is a win win for all. "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Don’t overthink this month’s 2-stitch decorative bind off edging Sometimes it is the easy things that can trip us up in our knitting. It seems that is the case for a couple of our “experienced” knitters this month in overthinking. … Continue reading
The current KAL Projects Photo Gallery is unfortunately closed to new entries because the place I was contracted through did not renew. It happened while I was traveling back from CO to LA, so I didn’t catch it until after … Continue reading
Make a snazzy hat in two colors of DK weight yarn of your choice and size 6/0 seed beads Do you love beads and glitz? Then this one is for you. The next KAL features slip-stitch color knitting and beads … Continue reading
Spark excitement in how you can use the canvas of a simple smoke ring to play around with Form, Stitch Pattern(s), Embellishment, Structure. I think of lace as a fiber artist’s canvas. Allow yourself to think of adaptations and interpretations … Continue reading
Measure head size to determine target circumference. Depending upon your personal preference, you might want to upsize or downsize a bit. For length, measure from your forehead to an inch or two below base of neck depending on your preferences. … Continue reading
Will you join us? This month’s KAL revisits lace edgings, the Bits of Lace focus area that started off KnitHeartStrings in January 2012! Our project is Smoke Ring with Lace Edging, a versatile accessory you can wear laid on your shoulders as … Continue reading