- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Chris wrote: " Hey! I did it! There's a bead in my knitting! LOL. And it wasn't even difficult. Thanks for making learning a new trick so fun and easy. "
Search Posts and Pages
- Don’t overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off October 30, 2014
- (Update) Sharing Photos of Your KAL Projects October 29, 2014
- Next Up KAL: Beaded Mosaic Knitting October 28, 2014
- What goes into the design of a smoke ring? October 12, 2014
- Smoke Rings: Sizing for a Custom Fit October 6, 2014
- Deborah Myers on Prize Giveaway
- Don't overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Smoke Ring KAL (October)
- (Update) Sharing Photos of Your KAL Projects | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Prize Giveaway
- Next Up KAL: Beaded Mosaic | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Next Up KAL: Beaded Basket Weave Mosaic Hat
- Susan (sjanova) on Smoke Ring KAL (October)
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
What Kind of Bead Color Person Are You?
You do not have permission to view the comments.