- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Linda B wrote: " I so enjoy your tips that like today I went to review one. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent. The fact that you give everyone a chance to enjoy your patterns and knowledge is truly a blessing, as some might not be able to afford to purchase because of personal issues. This way it is a win win for all. "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
February 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Category Archives: Bits of Beads AND Lace
The Lace Doily Beret pattern instructions do not call for beads, but it’s easy to add them if you’d like extra bling. You can use the techniques or ideas you’ve gotten from other beaded BOBBOL 2013 projects this year. Just take care … Continue reading
Can you believe? Since the start of KnitHeartStrings at the end of January 2012, we’ve had 21 monthly knit-and-learn-alongs total (with 10 completed so far in 2013 and doing our 11th in 2013 with November’s KAL of Easy Elegance Mitts). … Continue reading
re-looking at “necklace” as “lace for your neck” A Retrospective on Words that Contain “lace” Perhaps because I am partial to lace, I’ve become fascinated with finding words containing “lace”. I stumbled on this quite by accident when considering a … Continue reading
simply beautiful — lace for your neck Adorn your neckline with a crescent of color and beads. Let’s kick off the October KAL! I’m excited to let you know that you can get your free pattern today for Beaded Crescent Neck … Continue reading
For your planning and shopping pleasure, you can get an early look at the cover page of the Beaded Crescent Neck Lace pattern that will be our October KAL. Gather your supplies and get ready to knit for October’s KAL! … Continue reading
Wow — where did the month go? We are just one day from the end of June, and that means we are approaching the finish line of Dolly’s Top-Down Tri Shawl knit-along. I’ll be introducing the July KAL soon. Our … Continue reading