- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Linda B wrote: " I so enjoy your tips that like today I went to review one. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent. The fact that you give everyone a chance to enjoy your patterns and knowledge is truly a blessing, as some might not be able to afford to purchase because of personal issues. This way it is a win win for all. "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
September 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Category Archives: Bits of Beads
Do you hate to purl? Last March we had a just-for-fun poll with slightly more than 45% of members who responded falling into the categories of “I hate to purl” or “I don’t hate to purl, but I’d rather knit”. I … Continue reading
Go Green while celebrating luck and laughter in the Irish tradition In time for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations or knitting lucky shamrocks anytime, February’s project in the Beyond BOBBOL 2014 KAL Series is Irish Coffee Cozy. Forego cardboard sleeves at your … Continue reading
Can you believe it is almost time to finish the formal part of the KAL for I Heart Filet Scarf? If by chance you have not yet gotten the pattern, all KnitHeartStrings members can still download it for free before Jan … Continue reading
Fast(er) Bead Stringing with a Bead Spinner For projects that call for a large quantity of tiny seed beads, stringing loose beads can be quite time-consuming. If you are going to be doing a lot of projects that use large … Continue reading
Please Login to view this Content. (Not a member? Join Today!)
The holidays are coming soon. Knit these fingerless gloves now and dress up with Easy Elegance. They are easy to make, yet look so classy. Time-limited Offer The Easy Elegance Mitts pattern is now available free to download by KnitHeartStrings members through … Continue reading
Due to popular request, Supplies Paks to make Easy Elegance Mitts (in mohair/wool yarn like I will be using to demonstrate) are now available in the Online Store in the Supplies Paks department (or see below). When knitted, the beads … Continue reading