- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Reba S wrote: "I am so pleased to be able to upgrade to the premium level. Thanks for all you have shared through the years. Your skills are amazing!"
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
February 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Category Archives: Bits of Lace
Knit a bit of fictional history in red, white and blue This month’s featured pattern for Beyond BOBBOL 2015 is Americana, a 39-star placemat size version of a red, white and blue flag. The lacy feather and fan stripes symbolize the … Continue reading
To celebrate the new year, we are kicking off Beyond BOBBOL 2015 with a brand new, never before offered pattern in the HeartStrings pattern collections: Lace Embellished Towel With this pretty lace edging, you can turn an ordinary towel into something … Continue reading
Turn an ordinary towel into something extraordinary. Whether for yourself or a gift for someone else, a Lace Embellished Towel will have a special place in the heart and home. Lace edging is 3″ by 16″ or as needed to fit … Continue reading
Simple pleasures are the last healthy refuge in a complex world. — Oscar Wilde To close out 2014 and start off the new year, we will knit lacy snowflakes. The KAL features a special edition pattern for the small center-out … Continue reading
To close out 2014 and start off the new year, we will knit lacy snowflakes. The KAL features a special edition pattern for the small center-out medallion of Lacyflakes. Stay tuned for announcement of availability of this special edition pattern … Continue reading
Will you join us? This month’s KAL revisits lace edgings, the Bits of Lace focus area that started off KnitHeartStrings in January 2012! Our project is Smoke Ring with Lace Edging, a versatile accessory you can wear laid on your shoulders as … Continue reading
Smoke Rings — Beautiful and Practical Our next Beyond BOBBOL Learn-and-Knit-A-Long revisits lace edgings, the Bits of Lace focus area that started off KnitHeartStrings in 2012! The project is Smoke Ring with Lace Edging, a versatile accessory you can wear laid on … Continue reading