- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Patty T wrote: "I really like the new [premium level] annual option! ... This is a wonderful way to show our support for all the "freebies" that you have given us over the years. Thanks, Jackie!"
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
February 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Category Archives: Just for Fun
The troika technique of alternating 3 ends of yarn used in spot weaving such as this month’s learn-and-knit-along for the Spot Woven Dishcloth can be carried over to other slipped stitch patterns and even garter stitch and lace. I borrowed … Continue reading
First off, I want to congratulate Pat Pope and Diane Cagnon-Ciolek, winners of the August Prize Drawings. See what Pat and Diane won and all the other prizes and winners so far this year. Thanks to everyone participating, sharing and supporting … Continue reading
I’ve got 2 prizes again to give away for August! I am feeling generous (and thankful), as have so many of our KnitHeartStrings members been in their participation, sharing and support. I couldn’t keep KnitHeartStrings going without you. Leave a … Continue reading
Yes, that is plural — there are 2 prizes for July! I am feeling generous (and thankful), as have so many of our KnitHeartStrings members been in their participation, sharing and support. I couldn’t keep KnitHeartStrings going without you! Comment … Continue reading
Congratulations to Wendy Gilmore, winner of the April Prize Drawing. See what Wendy won. Thanks to everyone who participated in the April KAL and Giveaway. Ready for another giveaway? To keep to this month’s theme of transforming fine lace knitting into … Continue reading
Ready for another giveaway? I’m pleased to offer another specially prepared prize for you wonderful members of KnitHeartStrings. The April giveaway is Jaggerspun Zephyr silk/wool yarn in vibrant Garnet Red, plus a full-color printed and autographed shawl pattern. Read more about … Continue reading
Congratulations go to Pat Moore, winner of the February Prize Drawing for Heart’s Desire Special Edition Kit. Thanks to everyone who participated. Pat wrote; “I am tickled. One of my first yarn-loves was the Lorna’s Lace line. I have several pairs … Continue reading