- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- TinaLu wrote: " You have brought my knitting to a whole new level and I'm enjoying every minute! "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
January 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Category Archives: Tips & Techniques
I had mentioned previously that beading the slip-stitch Mosaic pattern is optional. So if you are just not into beads or don’t have easy access to them, I do hope you will nevertheless give a try at the Mosaic Basket … Continue reading
Tips for learning to spot weave and handle 3 working yarn ends for the troika technique. The practice project for learning spot weaving is the Spot Woven Dishcloth (free pattern instructions available here). To help you along and avoid pitfalls, … Continue reading
I call the method used to make this stitch “cross looped”. It’s lace-like because of it’s openness, but not technically lace. I guess we will refer to it as non-lace lace. How are you coming along on this month’s KAL … Continue reading
Monika H. wrote: “Do you have a pattern for the feather and fan as a straight stole? I got 800m of 100% varigated color silk yarn (using 3mm-3.5mm k ndls) and no pattern. Thanks!” Outline for Adapting Elegantly Simple Baby … Continue reading
A fun part of making a necklace purse is coming up with a coordinating cord to go around your neck. The Lorna’s Light pattern calls for a pre-made necklace chain or cord. You can purchase one, or re-cycle one from an … Continue reading
Please Login to view this Content. (Not a member? Join Today!)
The basics of outside-in square shaped circular knitting plus a few tidbits for the ever-curious knitter … Once you’ve got the relatively time-consuming edging completed for Tea-time Serviette, you can zoom along for the remainder of the project. There’s nothing … Continue reading