I’ve got 2 prizes again to give away for August!
I am feeling generous (and thankful), as have so many of our KnitHeartStrings members been in their participation, sharing and support. I couldn’t keep KnitHeartStrings going without you.
Leave a comment below this post and let me know which kit you’d like to win. Then get your prize drawing entries in before the end of this month (info here). If you are drawn as a winner, I’ll give priority to your preferred prize.
Prize #1: Little Beaded Pumpkin Kit
This is a one-time offering only. For some lucky winner, I’ve lovingly strung all the beads needed so you are ready to start knitting! This is the project we did for last year’s September BOBBOL KAL. The tutorials are still available here at the KnitHeartStrings site if you need help.
Kit includes —
- Orange size 10 crochet thread with beads already strung and ready to knit!
- Green variegated size 10 crochet thread for stem.
- Personally autographed, hard-copy pattern for #B12 Little Beaded Pumpkin.
Prize #2: Teddy Bear Kit
This is another of the Teddy Bear Kits like the one for last month’s giveaway. If you were hoping to win the kit and didn’t, you have another chance this month to enter and be the winner.
Kit includes —
- Pattern for a Knitted Teddy Bear including technique instructions for
– double knitting a tubular, 2-sided fabric on straight needles for the legs, body and arms
– knitting in the round on double point needles (for beginning and ending the head)
– short row knitting (for shaping the face)
- 50g/170 yd skein of Lane Borgosesia sport weight yarn 83% wool/10% mohair/7% acrylic yarn. Enough to knit a soft and slightly “furry” teddy bear with the yarn doubled or 2 slightly smaller teddy bears with yarn used singly (along with appropriately sized needles as explained in the pattern).
- All-natural 100% wool roving for stuffing your bear(s)
- A baby bear birth certificate that you can fill out for gifting: name of bear, date, your name as knitter (i.e. the doctor who delivered baby, lol), and height/weight
- Clear drawstring project bag
To Participate in the August Prize Giveaway
Remember to leave a comment to let me know which kit you’d like to win. Then get your entries in (info here). If you are drawn as a winner, I’ll give priority to your preferred prize. I hope one of the winners will be YOU – Good luck!