- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- TinaLu wrote: " You have brought my knitting to a whole new level and I'm enjoying every minute! "
Search Posts and Pages
- Don’t overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off October 30, 2014
- (Update) Sharing Photos of Your KAL Projects October 29, 2014
- Next Up KAL: Beaded Mosaic Knitting October 28, 2014
- What goes into the design of a smoke ring? October 12, 2014
- Smoke Rings: Sizing for a Custom Fit October 6, 2014
- Susan (sjanova) on Premium Level
- Janet Shott (Jan) on Premium Level
- Don't overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Attach-as-you-knit method for lace edging as a bind off
- Lisa P on Next Up KAL: Beaded Mosaic Knitting
- Deborah Myers on Prize Giveaway
November 2014 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Attaching your knitted edging to woven fabric
You do not have permission to view the comments.