Beaded Winter Wonderland Socks are reminiscent of a winter scene. There are beaded stylized Norwegian snowflakes, snowdrifts, pine trees, and lightly fallen snow. The cuff is sideways knitted in garter stitch; the remainder of sock is knitted in the round.
This kit includes
- printed pattern instructions
- all the high quality yarns and beads you need to knit a pair of Beaded Winter Wonderland Socks:
- top quality 80% superwash wool 20% nylon fingering weight sock yarn in color natural - enough to make up to the largest size (woman's shoe size US 12)
- kid mohair yarn for the "snow" accent yarn
- silver-lined crystal seed beads for the stylized Norwegian snowflake and snow drifts
- beads in choice of 4 color schemes for the beaded trees:
- a nylon collapsing eye 'needle' to help you easily string the beads onto the yarn
- a clear drawstring bag to protect your luxury yarns and beads, and for carrying other small knitting projects later.
The beads are the Miyuki brand, manufactured in Japan, with consistently high quality that won't abrade the thread and the finish will not rub off.