- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- TinaLu wrote: " You have brought my knitting to a whole new level and I'm enjoying every minute! "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
November 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Tag Archives: knit along
3-dimensional easy-to-knit eggs glistening with colorful beads Get ready for the prettiest Easter egg hunt ever when you knit your own beaded eggs! Fab Bead Eggs is a Faberge-inspired knitting pattern for beaded 3-dimensional egg shape whimsies. These eggs do not … Continue reading
Turn an ordinary towel into something extraordinary. Whether for yourself or a gift for someone else, a Lace Embellished Towel will have a special place in the heart and home. Lace edging is 3″ by 16″ or as needed to fit … Continue reading
Make a snazzy hat in two colors of DK weight yarn of your choice and size 6/0 seed beads Do you love beads and glitz? Then this one is for you. The next KAL features slip-stitch color knitting and beads … Continue reading
– Precious Treasures – May’s featured learn-and-knit-along project in the Beyond BOBBOL 2014 Series transforms fine, fancy lace knitting beadwork into beautiful necklace purse jewelry. Come join us to knit Lorna’s Light and stretch the limits on how small you can go with tiny … Continue reading
Building on Basics: Even the simplest lace knitting looks impressive and invites awe Springtime means renewal and growth. And so I felt it appropriate to feature a spring-themed Narrow Lace Leaves Scarf as our March KAL. Depending on where you … Continue reading
Go Green while celebrating luck and laughter in the Irish tradition In time for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations or knitting lucky shamrocks anytime, February’s project in the Beyond BOBBOL 2014 KAL Series is Irish Coffee Cozy. Forego cardboard sleeves at your … Continue reading
– fashionable without flattening your hairdo – December’s KAL will be Lace Doily Beret. This beret is constructed in the style of a lace doily with a center start and repeating medallions. The beret is flattering and lightweight for fashionable wear without … Continue reading