- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Sandra wrote: " I made the top down shawl for a smaller teddy which I am giving to a young friend for her birthday. I am so pleased with the pattern. Thank you. "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
November 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Tag Archives: knit along
Perfect for the most avid kitty lovers: this knitted lap cloth or hand towel features a cute lace cat motif. For August’s KAL, we are back to doing lace. But since the project is knitted with heavy worsted weight yarn, … Continue reading
Who can resist a dolly or teddy bear, especially one dressed in a lace shawl you’ve knitted? And especially when the pattern is free during June for KnitHeartStrings knit-along members. Go to the Free Member Pattern area for more info … Continue reading
For June, we are doing BOTH beads and lace! The little Faroese-style shawl KAL we did last year – A Bit of Lace Dolly Shawl – was extremely popular. Not too surprising because who can resist a dolly or teddy … Continue reading