- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Jen wrote: " Jackie, all of your patterns are wonderful, this one is also amazing! Thank you so much! "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
November 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Tag Archives: knitting with beads
3-dimensional easy-to-knit eggs glistening with colorful beads Get ready for the prettiest Easter egg hunt ever when you knit your own beaded eggs! Fab Bead Eggs is a Faberge-inspired knitting pattern for beaded 3-dimensional egg shape whimsies. These eggs do not … Continue reading
Make a snazzy hat in two colors of DK weight yarn of your choice and size 6/0 seed beads Do you love beads and glitz? Then this one is for you. The next KAL features slip-stitch color knitting and beads … Continue reading
– Precious Treasures – May’s featured learn-and-knit-along project in the Beyond BOBBOL 2014 Series transforms fine, fancy lace knitting beadwork into beautiful necklace purse jewelry. Come join us to knit Lorna’s Light and stretch the limits on how small you can go with tiny … Continue reading
– indulge yourself with easy elegance – Let’s kick off November’s KAL! Easy Elegance Mitts are easy to make, yet look so classy. Knit them with or without beads. For the beaded version, you will learn ways to knit smaller-holed beads into … Continue reading
Behind the Design Scene of the Mini Lace and Beaded Flag The knitted miniature representation of the U.S. Flag for this month’s project features an attractive use of beads. The beading method used for the Mini Flag project positions a … Continue reading
Please Login to view this Content. (Not a member? Join Today!)