- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Linda B wrote: " I so enjoy your tips that like today I went to review one. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent. The fact that you give everyone a chance to enjoy your patterns and knowledge is truly a blessing, as some might not be able to afford to purchase because of personal issues. This way it is a win win for all. "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
May 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Tag Archives: prize drawing
Congratulations to Carole Moraine, winner of the October Prize Drawing for the Luxury Smoke Ring Kit. Thanks to everyone participating, sharing and supporting the KALs and Prize Giveaways. I couldn’t keep KnitHeartStrings going without you. November Giveaway Prize: Bitty Beady Christmas … Continue reading
In keeping with the Smoke Ring theme for this month’s KAL, the October Prize to be given away at the end of the month to a lucky winner (maybe you?) is a kit with luxury yarn and your choice of … Continue reading
I’ve got 2 prizes again to give away for August! I am feeling generous (and thankful), as have so many of our KnitHeartStrings members been in their participation, sharing and support. I couldn’t keep KnitHeartStrings going without you. Leave a … Continue reading
Yes, that is plural — there are 2 prizes for July! I am feeling generous (and thankful), as have so many of our KnitHeartStrings members been in their participation, sharing and support. I couldn’t keep KnitHeartStrings going without you! Comment … Continue reading
Congratulations to Wendy Gilmore, winner of the April Prize Drawing. See what Wendy won. Thanks to everyone who participated in the April KAL and Giveaway. Ready for another giveaway? To keep to this month’s theme of transforming fine lace knitting into … Continue reading
Ready for another giveaway? I’m pleased to offer another specially prepared prize for you wonderful members of KnitHeartStrings. The April giveaway is Jaggerspun Zephyr silk/wool yarn in vibrant Garnet Red, plus a full-color printed and autographed shawl pattern. Read more about … Continue reading
Congratulations go to Pat Moore, winner of the February Prize Drawing for Heart’s Desire Special Edition Kit. Thanks to everyone who participated. Pat wrote; “I am tickled. One of my first yarn-loves was the Lorna’s Lace line. I have several pairs … Continue reading