- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Chris wrote: " Hey! I did it! There's a bead in my knitting! LOL. And it wasn't even difficult. Thanks for making learning a new trick so fun and easy. "
Search Posts and Pages
- Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting November 24, 2014
- November Drawing for Bitty Beady Christmas Tree Gift Kit November 10, 2014
- Beaded Mosaic Knitting KAL Open Now! November 5, 2014
- Don’t overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off October 30, 2014
- (Update) Sharing Photos of Your KAL Projects October 29, 2014
- jackiees on Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting
- ZoeOB on Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting
- Joan Shayne on Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting
- Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Beaded Mosaic Knitting (November)
- November Drawing for Bitty Beady Christmas Tree Gift Kit | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Prize Giveaway
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Tag Archives: sachet
This is the last day of Three Eyelets Sachet in the Bits of Lace 2012 series. I hope you enjoyed making a sachet or two, and I hope you learned a bit from it as well, along with the tutorials, … Continue reading
Grab this month’s free pdf download pattern for Three Eyelets Sachet now through April 27, 2012 at the Free Membership Pattern page. Knit this little sachet bag that starts with an easy 8-row lace edging. Filled with your favorite potpourri … Continue reading