- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Linda B wrote: " I so enjoy your tips that like today I went to review one. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent. The fact that you give everyone a chance to enjoy your patterns and knowledge is truly a blessing, as some might not be able to afford to purchase because of personal issues. This way it is a win win for all. "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
November 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Tag Archives: sachet
This is the last day of Three Eyelets Sachet in the Bits of Lace 2012 series. I hope you enjoyed making a sachet or two, and I hope you learned a bit from it as well, along with the tutorials, … Continue reading
Grab this month’s free pdf download pattern for Three Eyelets Sachet now through April 27, 2012 at the Free Membership Pattern page. Knit this little sachet bag that starts with an easy 8-row lace edging. Filled with your favorite potpourri … Continue reading