- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Chris wrote: " Hey! I did it! There's a bead in my knitting! LOL. And it wasn't even difficult. Thanks for making learning a new trick so fun and easy. "
Search Posts and Pages
- Lacyflake KAL patterns available now December 20, 2014
- It’s Snowing at KnitHeartStrings! December 15, 2014
- Win the Last Prize Drawing of 2014 December 10, 2014
- Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting November 24, 2014
- November Drawing for Bitty Beady Christmas Tree Gift Kit November 10, 2014
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Tag Archives: sachet
This is the last day of Three Eyelets Sachet in the Bits of Lace 2012 series. I hope you enjoyed making a sachet or two, and I hope you learned a bit from it as well, along with the tutorials, … Continue reading
Grab this month’s free pdf download pattern for Three Eyelets Sachet now through April 27, 2012 at the Free Membership Pattern page. Knit this little sachet bag that starts with an easy 8-row lace edging. Filled with your favorite potpourri … Continue reading