- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Patty T wrote: "I really like the new [premium level] annual option! ... This is a wonderful way to show our support for all the "freebies" that you have given us over the years. Thanks, Jackie!"
Search Posts and Pages
- Don’t overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off October 30, 2014
- (Update) Sharing Photos of Your KAL Projects October 29, 2014
- Next Up KAL: Beaded Mosaic Knitting October 28, 2014
- What goes into the design of a smoke ring? October 12, 2014
- Smoke Rings: Sizing for a Custom Fit October 6, 2014
- Susan (sjanova) on Premium Level
- Janet Shott (Jan) on Premium Level
- Don't overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Attach-as-you-knit method for lace edging as a bind off
- Lisa P on Next Up KAL: Beaded Mosaic Knitting
- Deborah Myers on Prize Giveaway
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
This month we have been turning a lace edging into a leaf. Now we are at month-end and will be moving onto a new project to entice and inspire you to look at elements of lace in new ways. But … Continue reading
Reflections on designing the 1998 oak leaf I hope the bit-size tutorial earlier this month, Designing with Elements of Lace Edging Patterns, has been inspiring you to look at the elements of lace edgings in totally new ways. To help … Continue reading
How are you coming along on the little Oak Leaf? I’m delighted to hear from so many of you excited about this month’s Bits of Lace project. Personally, I don’t have to have an end-use in mind beforehand for everything … Continue reading
I’m delighted to have so many new members register here at KnitHeartStrings.com. But all of a sudden I am seeing several signups that have not yet confirmed the invitation you are emailed to receive HeartStrings e-news as part of your … Continue reading
Wow – there have already been 592 more member downloads of the Bits of Lace Oak Leaf pattern since I sent out the postcard announcement last night. I hope everyone will have lots of fun with this pattern! A few … Continue reading
This explanation of the design origins of the little oak leaf pattern will help you look at the elements of lace edgings in totally new ways. I hope you are enjoying a celebration of Fall by knitting along on the little … Continue reading
Please Login to view this Content. (Not a member? Join Today!)