- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Reba S wrote: "I am so pleased to be able to upgrade to the premium level. Thanks for all you have shared through the years. Your skills are amazing!"
Search Posts and Pages
- Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting November 24, 2014
- November Drawing for Bitty Beady Christmas Tree Gift Kit November 10, 2014
- Beaded Mosaic Knitting KAL Open Now! November 5, 2014
- Don’t overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off October 30, 2014
- (Update) Sharing Photos of Your KAL Projects October 29, 2014
- jackiees on Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting
- ZoeOB on Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting
- Joan Shayne on Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting
- Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Beaded Mosaic Knitting (November)
- November Drawing for Bitty Beady Christmas Tree Gift Kit | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Prize Giveaway
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
This month we have been turning a lace edging into a leaf. Now we are at month-end and will be moving onto a new project to entice and inspire you to look at elements of lace in new ways. But … Continue reading
Reflections on designing the 1998 oak leaf I hope the bit-size tutorial earlier this month, Designing with Elements of Lace Edging Patterns, has been inspiring you to look at the elements of lace edgings in totally new ways. To help … Continue reading
How are you coming along on the little Oak Leaf? I’m delighted to hear from so many of you excited about this month’s Bits of Lace project. Personally, I don’t have to have an end-use in mind beforehand for everything … Continue reading
I’m delighted to have so many new members register here at KnitHeartStrings.com. But all of a sudden I am seeing several signups that have not yet confirmed the invitation you are emailed to receive HeartStrings e-news as part of your … Continue reading
Wow – there have already been 592 more member downloads of the Bits of Lace Oak Leaf pattern since I sent out the postcard announcement last night. I hope everyone will have lots of fun with this pattern! A few … Continue reading
This explanation of the design origins of the little oak leaf pattern will help you look at the elements of lace edgings in totally new ways. I hope you are enjoying a celebration of Fall by knitting along on the little … Continue reading
Please Login to view this Content. (Not a member? Join Today!)