- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Sandra wrote: " I made the top down shawl for a smaller teddy which I am giving to a young friend for her birthday. I am so pleased with the pattern. Thank you. "
Search Posts and Pages
- June’s Beyond BOBBOL 2015 KAL: Americana June 5, 2015
- Flowered Crown Preemie Hat pattern April 25, 2015
- Beyond BOBBOL 2015 Charity Knitting: Flowered Crown Preemie Hat April 22, 2015
- April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings April 5, 2015
- Fabulous Beaded Eggs KAL March 12, 2015
February 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Author Archives: jackiees
Thanks to everyone for participating in the KnitHeartStrings KALs over the last few years. Your membership is truly appreciated. Here’s to another year of knitting fun together. Along with the Beyond BOBBOL series of bit-size KAL learning projects, monthly giveaways are … Continue reading
To celebrate the new year, we are kicking off Beyond BOBBOL 2015 with a brand new, never before offered pattern in the HeartStrings pattern collections: Lace Embellished Towel With this pretty lace edging, you can turn an ordinary towel into something … Continue reading
Lori I. wrote: “… you’ve made knitting come alive for me again, and i don’t want to miss a thing.” Happy new year! We are going Beyond BOBBOL again in 2015 with projects tailored to appetizer portions of unique stitches … Continue reading
Turn an ordinary towel into something extraordinary. Whether for yourself or a gift for someone else, a Lace Embellished Towel will have a special place in the heart and home. Lace edging is 3″ by 16″ or as needed to fit … Continue reading
Simple pleasures are the last healthy refuge in a complex world. — Oscar Wilde To close out 2014 and start off the new year, we will knit lacy snowflakes. The KAL features a special edition pattern for the small center-out … Continue reading
To close out 2014 and start off the new year, we will knit lacy snowflakes. The KAL features a special edition pattern for the small center-out medallion of Lacyflakes. Stay tuned for announcement of availability of this special edition pattern … Continue reading