- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Sandra wrote: " I made the top down shawl for a smaller teddy which I am giving to a young friend for her birthday. I am so pleased with the pattern. Thank you. "
Search Posts and Pages
- It’s Snowing at KnitHeartStrings! December 15, 2014
- Win the Last Prize Drawing of 2014 December 10, 2014
- Unbeaded Variation of Mosaic Knitting November 24, 2014
- November Drawing for Bitty Beady Christmas Tree Gift Kit November 10, 2014
- Beaded Mosaic Knitting KAL Open Now! November 5, 2014
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Tag Archives: ornament
On July 1st, I’ll post our Bits of Lace project for the month of July. It is a lovely Victorian-style ornament with a dainty lace edging and knitted-in beads. Even if you have not used tiny thread and tiny needles, … Continue reading
Please Login to view this Content. (Not a member? Join Today!)