- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Jen wrote: " Jackie, all of your patterns are wonderful, this one is also amazing! Thank you so much! "
Search Posts and Pages
- Bonus Companion Project: Beverage Coaster | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on It’s Tea Time KAL (April)
- Zooming Along on the Center Area | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Easy “Cheating” Center Start for Double Point Needles
- April Giveaway at KnitHeartStrings | Taking Time to Smell the Roses on Item# 80
- March Giveaway at KnitHeartStrings | Taking Time to Smell the Roses on Learn-and-Knit-Along for KnitHeartStrings Members
- Tea Dyeing | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on It’s Tea Time KAL (April)
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
Tag Archives: ornament
On July 1st, I’ll post our Bits of Lace project for the month of July. It is a lovely Victorian-style ornament with a dainty lace edging and knitted-in beads. Even if you have not used tiny thread and tiny needles, … Continue reading
Please Login to view this Content. (Not a member? Join Today!)