- PAYMENTS NOTICE: Credit Cards accepted. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout with Paypal.
- Sandra wrote: " I made the top down shawl for a smaller teddy which I am giving to a young friend for her birthday. I am so pleased with the pattern. Thank you. "
Search Posts and Pages
- Don’t overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off October 30, 2014
- (Update) Sharing Photos of Your KAL Projects October 29, 2014
- Next Up KAL: Beaded Mosaic Knitting October 28, 2014
- What goes into the design of a smoke ring? October 12, 2014
- Smoke Rings: Sizing for a Custom Fit October 6, 2014
- Susan (sjanova) on Premium Level
- Janet Shott (Jan) on Premium Level
- Don't overthink it: Narrow attached edging bind off | Knit HeartStrings Learn-and-Knit-Alongs on Attach-as-you-knit method for lace edging as a bind off
- Lisa P on Next Up KAL: Beaded Mosaic Knitting
- Deborah Myers on Prize Giveaway
Like the free tips, tutorials, techniques and bonuses? Every donation counts. Thank you! Your donation, small or large, is appreciated to help keep them coming.
SSP (Slip Slip Purl) Technique
You do not have permission to view the comments.