April 2015 Giveaway – Win complete kit to make Tea-time Serviette AND gold “Tea for Tea” earrings
I think you are going to LOVE the KnitHeartStrings KAL prize in April! The goodies include both a complete kit to make a Tea-Time lace napkin and a set of earrings with tea pot and tea cup designs.
The April prize drawing has a total value over $36. Here is what is included –
- Tea-Time Serviette Pattern (here is a link to the e-pattern normally sold on this site, but for your prize if you prefer you will receive a printed, autographed version)
- Tea-Time Serviette Supplies Pak to make one Tea-time Serviette: 5/2 Tencel thread; white pearl ceylon beads, floss threader to string beads and a tea bag for natural dyeing
Tea for Two teapot and teacup earrings by Susan Pine of Goose Pond. These wonderfully detailed earrings are lightweight and comfortable to wear. The designs are etched in brass plated with 24K gold for a tarnish-free finish. The French ear wires are 14K gold filled. Aren’t they cute?!
To enter the giveaway and earn entries —
- Earn an entry for each item you purchase from the KnitHeartStrings Store during month. This includes upgrading to a paid membership level (Basic or Premium).
- Make a donation (see sidebar to right) here at KnitHeartStrings.
- Email me a photo of a project you have knitted for one of the KAL’s along with any information you’d like to share such as yarn used, Ravelry project page link, etc.
Note: If you are Premium Level member, you are automatically entered as part of your Premium members benefits! However, if you want to increase your chances of winning even more, any purchase from the KnitHeartStrings Store or donation as described above during the month counts as an additional entry.
A random drawing will be held after I tally the entries following the month’s close. I’ll announce the winner as soon as possible after that. I hope the winner will be YOU! Good luck.